We’ve fallen in love with Hedi Hearts’ dairy free Banana Bread recipe; why not give a go today:
- 3 large very ripe bananas
- 1 cup of your favourite flour ( I used buckwheat flour)
- 1/2 cup of gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup of almond milk ( or any other dairy free milk)
- 1/4 cup of Pure Dairy Free Sunflower Spread (gently melted)
- 1/4 cup of raisins, or cranberries or any of your favourite dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Touch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of brown rice syrup or maple syrup (optional)
Preheat the oven to 190c.
In a medium size bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, mash up the bananas and add all the wet ingredients.
Combine both bowls together and pour into a greased baking dish. Decorate with some nuts and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean .
Take a picture and submit your entry into the #bakedairyfree competition.