For all the #bakedairyfree bakers looking for a bit of inspiration; our Spot Prize Winner, Georgi Adolpho, has given us her tasty recipe for her Yacon, Oat & Cinnamon Cookies Dipped in Raw Chocolate (GF, DF, SF).
For the cookies:
- 180g oats
- 90g any gluten-free flour (I used chickpea flour/gram flour)
- tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 170g your choice of liquid sweetener (I used Yacon syrup)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 banana
For the chocolate sauce:
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (add more for a thicker sauce)
- Handful of finely chopped hazelnuts
Mix all cookie ingredients together with a wooden spoon. Dollop on to a baking sheet and bake at 185 for 10 minutes. Whilst cooking, make the chocolate sauce by melting the ingredients together and stirring well. Once the cookies have TOTALLY cooled down (like 30 minutes) drizzle the chocolate over and then immediately sprinkle the hazelnuts over the top. Place the whole tray in the fridge or freezer for the chocolate to set.